1. Luke 23:34 “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”
2. Luke 23:43 “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise.”
3. John 19:26-27 “Dear woman, here is your son,” and to the disciple, “Here is your mother.”
4. Matthew 27:46: “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”
5. John 19:28 “I am thirsty.”
6. John 19:30: “It is finished!”
7. Luke 23:46: “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.”
Mga tangay ara ako sa p’wisto para ipasanag kanindo dia. Saka bagay lamang akeng elam, tanan nga dia ay fulfillment of what is written in the old testament. Pa’limbawa ko ren lamang ang number 5: John 19:28 ” I am thirsty”, tapos di ba ing tawan tana langgaw? nga sa timpong dato, maman ang wine ang mga low class people.
Sa old testament porabil pa matabo dia, aka sulat doto..
PSALM 69, 20-21
Their insults have broken my heart, and I am in despair. If only one person would show some pity; if only one would turn and comfort me.
But instead, they give me poison for food; they offer me sour wine for my thirst.
MISTIRIO bago daya?
One more thing, when I say I am a Christian, I am not saying I am clean leavin’, but instead, I am whispering that I was once lost and now found and saved!
Photo by: Katian